Friday, May 25, 2007

I bought a house!

I just got back from signing the paperwork for purchasing my first house. I'm excited! The place is in Pineview (between the 174 and Innes, Cyrville and Blair), it's a condo townhouse that appears to be in really good shape.

I take possession on August 15th, but won't move in until the end of August in order to give Corinne and I some time to choose some colors and do a little painting. I'm thinking some red, black and white stripes à la Senators for the basement, dunno if Corinne is going to go for that ;P

And apparently Jeff may be gracious enough to lend me his fancy new BBQ once I'm in. Rockin'!







5 Comments:

Blogger Ferda said...

looks awesome Dave! Congratulations once again.

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger James said...

Is it me, or does that look incredibly similar to Chesterton?

Gratz nonetheless!

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

It's actually a very similar layout to Chesterton on the main floor, but the upstairs and downstairs are fairly different.

I still don't know if I have any neighbors that run under the table cleaning services ;P

12:52 p.m.  
Blogger Palmer said...

Congrats man. very cool.

3:43 p.m.  
Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Congrats Dave!

4:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home